About This Cottage
If you are looking for wrap-around waterfront in an idyllic location, lots of privacy, and an updated, comfortable cottage, you have found it just 40-minutes from the city of Kingston. Ideally suited for a small family looking for a water-based vacation, Sunflower Cottage is ready to welcome you.
I visited Sunflower Cottage on an idyllic summer’s day and sat on the patio, taking in the southerly view across the sparkling water, feeling relaxed and enjoying the tranquility. The waterfront wraps around the cottage offering shallow areas with some stones underfoot, a good-sized dock for sunbathing and excellent swimming and it’s easy to imagine how children of all ages will enjoy the outdoors.
The cottage interior is warm and welcoming with colourful artwork and comfortable furniture. An open-plan design with plenty of windows across the waterside of the cottage brings light into the kitchen, dining and living areas so whether you are prepping a meal, enjoying it, or relaxing with a book on the couch, you’ll enjoy great views. The hand-built dining table will seat everyone for meals or an evening board game, while the sitting area is perfect for relaxing with a good book.
Three well-furnished and attractive bedrooms are across the back of the cottage, and a four-piece bathroom completes the accommodation.
This area of Eastern Ontario is delightful with winding roads, small towns and Provincial Parks to visit. The city of Kingston is under an hour so makes a great destination for a day trip while a visit to the waterfront town of Westport should not be missed.
- Checkin only
- Checkout only
Rate and Rental Information
- Please note that bookings less than 7 days in advance are subject to confirmation of availability with owner
- This property rents weekly only and Saturday to Saturday high & low season
Please note that a $84.75 (including tax) booking fee applies to all bookings
Please note that a $7.91 per day (including tax) Accidental Damage Waiver applies to all bookings
|High Season: June 25 - September 6|
|Weekly (Saturday to Saturday)||$1,475.00|
|Low Season: September 8 - October 31, May 1 - June 24|
Inside the Cottage
- Sleeps 6 (Maximum 4 Adults)
- 3 Bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 with twin bunks)
- 1 x 4-piece bathroom
- Satellite TV with DVD
- Books, DVDs and games
Outside the Cottage
- Waterfront dock
- Patio table with bench & umbrella
- Propane BBQ
- Dock with Muskoka Chairs
Things you need to know:
- Pets are welcome at this property
- Linens are provided for all rentals; please bring your own towels.
- A post-departure cleaning service is included for all rentals; however, the cottage is to be left in a tidy condition.
- The cottage has a southerly exposure
- Due to large rocks it is not possible to moor a boat at the dock. You may bring your boat if you wish but will need to pull it up on land at the back of the property. There is a boat launch right next to the property.
On a point with extensive waterfront, some shallow entry with stones underfoot; deeper water off the end of the dock (not deep enough for diving or jumping). Water is clean and clear and beautiful for swimming.
- BBQ Grill
- Satellite TV
- Fireplace, Wood/Gas
- Wood Fireplace
- Summer: Sat-Sat only
- Pets Allowed
Things to do
DistancesDistances shown are "as the crow flies".
Driving distances will be longer.