About This Cottage
What does your cottage vacation look like this year? Unbelievable sunsets? Fishing right off the dock? Great swimming? Enjoying a hot tub under the stars? Only a 10-minute drive to town? We thought so, which is why we searched high and low for a superb cottage just like this one.
You will know you've arrived somewhere special as you come down the driveway and see the lake sparkling in the sunlight ahead of you. Park the car and start exploring this great property that includes a wonderful guest cabin as well as the main cottage.
Inside, the spacious living space comprises a sunken living room with a large screen TV and comfortable furniture with a wet bar to one side. This is overlooked by a pool table and dining area. The wood stove shown in the photographs is non-functioning.
The kitchen has been designed with serious cooks in mind and will please anyone who will be spending some time in there. The large island has bar stools and there's more seating for those who want to kick back and keep company with the chef. Please note that the pizza oven is not for guest use.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and doors to the deck and hot tub. Two further queen bedrooms, another full bathroom and a powder room complete the attractive accommodation within the main cottage.
But wait….there's more. Guests cabins (Bunkie) are often an afterthought that go to those drawing the short straw, but not this one. We bet there will be a fight over who gets this great space with a king bed and another 3-piece bathroom! Please call CLRM if you want to include the Bunkie with your reservation.
The waterfront will be where everyone hangs out. Whether you just want to relax with a glass of wine and watch the sunset, or fish off the dock or bank, or get in and have a cool swim, there's something for you. In the heat of the day, take some shade in the gazebo area and of course, there's the hot tub too.
Cottages don't come much better than this, so don't leave it too late to book. It won't last long.
- Checkin only
- Checkout only
Rate and Rental Information
- Please note that bookings less than 7 days in advance are subject to confirmation of availability with owner
- This property rents Sunday to Sunday weekly only in High Season
- Rate shown does not include the Bunkie, which is also available for an additional $400/week - call CLRM to include it in your reservation
|High Season: June 28 - September 6|
|Weekly (Sunday to Sunday)||$3,500.00|
Inside the Cottage
- Sleeps 6 (8 including Bunkie)
- Bunkie with king bed, queen sofa bed & 3-piece bathroom with shower available at an additional $400/week
- 3 bedrooms (Master with king and en-suite bathroom, 2 with queen)
- 1 x 4-piece (main), 1 x 3-piece en-suite bathrooms plus 2-piece powder room
- Kitchen with stove, fridge/freezer & ice maker, microwave, dishwasher
- Living room with 72" smart satellite TV/Blu-ray player, music system
- Wet bar with full size fridge freezer & ice maker, pool table
- High speed Internet, phone with free Canada/US calling
Outside the Cottage
- Decking with furniture
- Waterfront dock
- Fire Pit
- Canoe, 2 kayaks and a paddleboat
- Propane BBQ
- Hot tub
Things you need to know:
- The Bunkie is available at an additional $400/week and will accommodate an additional 2 people - call the office to include it with your booking
- We're sorry, pets are not permitted at Nanguiola North
- Linens and indoor towels are provided; please bring your own outdoor towels
- A post-rental cleaning service is included in the rental rate, but the cottage is to be left tidy
- The cottage has a north-westerly exposure
- BBQ Grill
- Satellite TV
- Hot Tub
- Pedal Boat
- Level Lot
- Summer: Sun-Sun only
- New Listing
- WiFi Unlimited
- Air Conditioning
Things to do
DistancesDistances shown are "as the crow flies".
Driving distances will be longer.