About This Cottage
This great cottage will comfortably accommodate 2 families or a group of friends. Tranquil Lucerne Lake doesn't allow motors so you can be guaranteed a peaceful vacation here.
The cottage lends itself to conviviality both inside and out and we could imagine memorable times being had with friends and family around the big dining table adjacent to the large kitchen, or sitting by the fire pit on a starry night. The screened-in sunroom is just right for aperitifs, while the children safely play at the water's edge enjoying the shallow, sandy walkout and the swimming platform. The owners have thoughtfully provided plenty of games, videos and books to keep everyone happy on rainy days too. The five bedrooms are very comfortably furnished and with all linens supplied there’s not much chance of you wanting for anything here.
Lucerne Lake sits between two larger lakes, Rock Lake and Tait Lake, both with boat launch facilities if you want to bring your own boat. And if you want activity away from your own peaceful haven, try canoeing on the York River, mineral and rock hunting in Canada’s mineral wonderland, or exploring Silent Lake Provincial Park.
Fall and winter offer a whole new range of activities from snowmobiling to cross counry skiing and snowshoeing. Or, just warming in front of the wood burning stove after a stroll across the lake. The possibilities are endless!
- Checkin only
- Checkout only
Rate and Rental Information
- Please note that bookings less than 7 days in advance are subject to confirmation of availability with owner
- This property books Saturday to Saturday
- Weekly bookings only in High and Low Season
Please note that a $84.75 (including tax) booking fee applies to all bookings
Please note that a $7.91 per day (including tax) Accidental Damage Waiver applies to all bookings
|High Season: June 26 - September 7|
|Weekly (Saturday to Saturday)||$1,850.00|
|Low Season: September 8 - October 31, May 1 - June 25|
Inside the Cottage
- Sleeps 9 (Maximum 6 adults plus 3 additional children)
- 5 bedrooms – 3 with queen, 2 with double. Four bedrooms are on main level, fifth is on walkout basement level
- Crib available with advance notice
- 2 bathrooms (4-piece, 2-piece)
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, stove, fridge, microwave and bread maker
- Dining room with wood burning stove
- Screened-in Sunroom
- Satellite TV, DVD player and CD stereo system
- Dishwasher, washer & dryer
- All linens included
- Geothermal heating and cooling system
Outside the Cottage
- Sandy waterfront
- Propane BBQ
- Fire pit
- Pedal boat, row boat and canoe
- Children's play area
Things you need to know:
- Pets are permitted at this property
- A post-rental cleaning service is not available at this cottage; therefore it is to be left in an as found condition
- Linens and indoor/outdoor towels are provided for all reservations
- Waterfront is a northeastern exposure
- Lake is a "no-motor" lake
Waterfront is a notheastern exposure. Shallow, sandy walkout gradually deepening. Water shoes are recommended.
Bancroft is well known in Canada as an excellent location for rockhounding. Bancroft styles itself as the "mineral capital of Canada" and holds an annual event in August called the "Rockhound Gemboree".
- BBQ Grill
- Beach Access
- Screened sunroom
- Satellite TV
- Fireplace, Wood/Gas
- Pedal Boat
- Summer: Sat-Sat only
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
Things to do
DistancesDistances shown are "as the crow flies".
Driving distances will be longer.