About This Cottage
A much loved family cottage that offers great accommodation and fabulous sandy waterfront that will be a real hit with adults and children alike.
The outstanding waterfront is a great feature of this lovely cottage, located just 20 minutes from Parry Sound, and not far from Rosseau and the bigger Muskoka Lakes.
This cottage is a haven for adults and children alike. The kids will just love the sandy beach with shallow waterfront for splashing about and generally having lots of water fun; whilst the grown-ups will likely spend a lot of time on the patio or perhaps fishing from the dock or out on the paddleboat, or watching the sunsets……….
Inside the cottage you’ll be taken with the delighful lakefront sitting room with comfortable furniture, and a bar table with stools for taking coffee or drinks before dinner. The dining area with large harvest table has sliding doors to the waterfront and is adjacent to the fully equipped kitchen.
The three bedrooms are well furnished; the delightful master has a queen bed and a small alcove with a writing desk; the second bedroom has a double, and the children's room has a double with single bunk over.
This is a great location for exploring if you want to get away from the cottage to shop, sightsee or go to a restaurant. Just 10 minutes to Rosseau; 15 minutes to Parry Sound to take the 30,000 Island Cruise (which many say is not to be missed); 40 minutes to Huntsville, and for a longer day out, an hour and a half into Algonquin Park. And that’s just a few of the many attractions and places to go. This is really an outstanding location for a great vacation.
- Checkin only
- Checkout only
Rate and Rental Information
- Please note that bookings less than 7 days in advance are subject to confirmation of availability with owner
- This property books weekly only and Friday to Friday
Please note that a $73.45 (including tax) booking fee applies to all bookings
Please note that a $7.91 per day (including tax) Accidental Damage Waiver applies to all bookings
|High Season: June 26 - September 7|
|Weekly (Friday to Friday)||$1,650.00|
|Low Season: September 8 - October 31, May 1 - June 25|
Inside the Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 double, 1 double with single bunk over)
- 3 piece bathroom (Shower)
- Kitchen dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave
- Dining room with seating for 8
- Bar with stools
- Satellite TV (32” flat panel), VCR, DVD, stereo with CD, iPod dock, & 3.5 mm input for other MP3 players
Outside the Cottage
- Sandy beach with shallow entry waterfront
- Large grassy area
- Dock & swimming raft
- Pedal boat, canoe and rowboat
- Large deck and separate patio with fire pit
Things you need to know:
- Bring your own linens
- A post-rental cleaning service is not available at this cottage; therefore it is to be left in an as found condition
- Pets are not permitted at this property
- Waterfront is a westerly exposure
Fabulous sandy beach with shallow entry and deepening gradually, the west facing waterfront will be a hit with adults and kids alike
The nearby town of Parry Sound is named for the Artcic explorer Sir William Edward Parry (Rear-Admiral RN)
- BBQ Grill
- Beach Access
- Satellite TV
- Pedal Boat
- Summer: Fri-Fri only
Things to do
DistancesDistances shown are "as the crow flies".
Driving distances will be longer.