Grundy's Bay Cottage
About This Cottage
We love a cottage that has something for everyone - even when the weather doesn't play nice. The fabulous waterfront has deep water for swimming and a shallow walk-in for the little ones; a huge dock for lounging or launching the kayak; a waterside firepit for marshmallow roasting, and plenty of space for yard games. And if it should rain - there's an indoor swimming pool with tiki bar.
The cottage suits two families, with two bedrooms and a bathroom on each level. The upper floor has open-plan living space with sliding doors to the deck, BBQ and outdoor dining. The lower level has a spacious family room with doors to the swimming pool area.
Stoney Lake is in a great location with some neat towns nearby. Take a drive out to Lakefield where you'll find restaurants, stores and bakeries. Buckhorn has a great art gallery and waterside eateries, and if you want to get back to nature, Petroglyphs Provincial Park is a few minutes away.
Only available from June 23 - Labour Day at $3200/week
- Checkin only
- Checkout only
Rate and Rental Information
- Please note that bookings less than 7 days in advance are subject to confirmation of availability with owner
- This Cottage rents Fri-Fri and is available in High Season only from Jun 23 to Labour Day
Please note that a $73.45 (including tax) booking fee applies to all bookings
Please note that a $7.91 per day (including tax) Accidental Damage Waiver applies to all bookings
|High Season: June 26 - September 7, December 20 - January 5|
|Weekly (Friday to Friday)||$3,200.00|
Inside the Cottage
- Sleeps up to 7
- 4 bedrooms ( 2 queen, 1 double, 1 with a twin)
- 1 x 4 piece bathroom with tub & hand shower, 1 x 3-piece with shower stall
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Unlimited internet
- Water cooler
- Indoor swimming pool with tiki bar
Outside the Cottage
- Deck with patio furniture
- Canoe, kayak, pedalboat and rowboat; some life jackets
Things you need to know:
- Waterfront is a south-easterly exposure
- Linens and towels are provided
- Water cooler and one large jug of water supplied - refills available locally
- Well behaved dogs are welcome
- A post-rental cleaning service is provided; however, the cottage is to be left in a tidy condition
- Indoor pool is 9X20 and 4-6 feet deep. Ambient heating only
The fabulous waterfront has deep water for swimming and a shallow walk-in for the little ones.
- BBQ Grill
- Satellite TV
- Pedal Boat
- 3D Walkthrough
- Summer: Fri-Fri only
- WiFi Unlimited
- Pets Allowed
Things to do
DistancesDistances shown are "as the crow flies".
Driving distances will be longer.