About This Cottage
Relax and enjoy a beautiful cottage amongst 30 acres of woodland, trails and waterside views in a tranquil location. This great property is less than 2.5 hours from the city so makes a great destination for a short break, or longer vacation.
Driving up the dappled lane to the cottage is a delight, and as you arrive to see the cottage through the trees, just relax – you have chosen well! Cordova Cove is a great cottage for a family to unwind and reconnect; chill out on the deck or waterfront, or explore the ‘secret trail’ to the second dock and swimming area.
The property is located in a quiet bay and you are spoilt for choice in waterfront at this location. For smaller children who like to wade, there is a sandy shallow area; a little further out there are some water lilies but older children will enjoy the swim raft offering swimming and diving in clearer water. Just a minute walk takes you to a small (posted) trail that leads to another dock where the swimming is great in clear and weed-free water.
The cottage has decks front and back, with an entrance to the property on both sides. Entry from the waterfront deck-side is into the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area which is all well-furnished and comfortable. The kitchen has new appliances and is nicely equipped for all your family catering needs.
There is a queen bedroom and full bathroom on the main level just off the hallway leading from the rear deck entrance. Two further bedrooms are on the upper floor and have a two-piece bathroom between them. The painted floors bring a Cape Cod beach house feel to the property and the Maritime accents add to the ambience.
There are lots to see and do in this lovely area. Provincial Parks, plenty of hiking trails, and pretty riverside towns and villages, will keep the country explorers happy, while the extent of the property and the opportunity to simply relax may just keep you at the cottage. Whatever your particular country activity there is something for you here.
- Checkin only
- Checkout only
Rate and Rental Information
- Please note that bookings less than 7 days in advance are subject to confirmation of availability with owner
- This property rents Saturday to Saturday in High Season
Please note that a $84.75 (including tax) booking fee applies to all bookings
Please note that a $7.91 per day (including tax) Accidental Damage Waiver applies to all bookings
|High Season: June 26 - September 7|
|Weekly (Saturday to Saturday)||$1,950.00|
|Low Season: September 8 - October 31, May 1 - June 25|
Inside the Cottage
- Sleeps up to 7 (max 4 adults)
- 3 bedrooms (2 queen, 1 futon + single bunk beds)
- 4 piece bathroom with tub & shower over; 2 piece washroom on upper floor
- Kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave & dishwasher
- TV, DVD player, CD stereo system
- Internet (10GB/week data limit)
- Water cooler
Outside the Cottage
- Deck with barbecue and patio furniture
- Waterfront docks
- Zero gravity lounging chairs
- 2 kayak, row boat, & 2 stand-up paddle boards
Things you need to know:
- Waterfront is a western exposure
- Location is 15 minutes north of Marmora
- Bring your own bed linens and towels
- One well-behaved dog is welcome at this property
- A post-departure cleaning service is included for all rentals; however, the cottage is expected to be left in a tidy condition.
For those who like to wade, there is a sandy shallow area; a little further out there are some water lilies but you can still enjoy the swim raft offering swimming and diving in clearer water. Just a minute walk takes you to a small (posted) trail that leads to another dock where the swimming is great in clear and weed-free water.
The nearby town of Campbellford is home to eastern Ontario's only remaining rural cheese factory (Empire Cheese).
- BBQ Grill
- Summer: Sat-Sat only
- Stand-up Paddleboard
- WiFi Max 10 GB/wk
- Pets Allowed
Things to do
DistancesDistances shown are "as the crow flies".
Driving distances will be longer.