About This Cottage
Gloucester Pool is a delightful lake on the Trent Severn system. A close and convenient drive to the GTA, combined with fabulous boating and water sports make this lake a popular place for cottage seekers.
CLRM has a number of properties on Gloucester Pool so we are excited to include Boulder Bay in our inventory.
Boulder Bay is an updated classic 3-bedroom waterfront cottage. Floor-to-ceiling windows take full advantage of the elevated location of this cottage to enjoy a great view. The visual appeal at this cottage is fabulous no matter which way you face. If you are at the waterfront, a look back at the cottage will reveal some marvellous stonework.
Inside the cottage you'll find an open concept kitchen/living/dining area. all enjoying the view that we talked about. 3 bedrooms and a 4-piece bath round out the main cottage nicely. Boulder Bay offers high-speed WiFi Internet access, perfect if you need to keep in touch with the office or catch up with your favorite Netflix series on a rainy day. You'll want to spend a few hours each day on the deck and lawn atop the yard. Of course, you'll want to venture to water's edge, where, in addition to the dock, you'll find the boathouse that has been converted into recreational building. While this will be appealing to everyone, we think this area will hold a special appeal for the young and young-at-heart.
Is Fido coming too? If you use an invisible fence at home, bring your canine companion's collar. The property is flagged and a quick training session with your pet will allow you to make use of the invisible fence.
Need a day of exploring? Historic Midland/Penetanguishene and Orillia are both just a short drive away.
- Checkin only
- Checkout only
Rate and Rental Information
- Please note that bookings less than 7 days in advance are subject to confirmation of availability with owner
- Weekly only bookings available
- This property books Saturday to Saturday in High Season
Please note that a $73.45 (including tax) booking fee applies to all bookings
Please note that a $7.91 per day (including tax) Accidental Damage Waiver applies to all bookings
|High Season: June 22 - September 3, December 22 - January 7|
|Weekly (Saturday to Saturday)||$2,200.00|
|Low Season: September 5 - December 21, January 8 - June 22|
Inside the Cottage
- Sleeps 6 (max 4 adults)
- 3 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 single/king pullout, 1 with twin bunks)
- 4-piece bathroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Large living room with TV/DVD and electric fireplace
- Unlimited Internet with Netflix
Outside the Cottage
- Large deck and elevated lawn area with marvellous stonework
- Waterfront dock
- 100 feet of shoreline
- Boathouse/games room at water's edge
- Canoe, kayak, some adult life jackets
- Walkout deck with patio furniture & BBQ
Things you need to know:
- Please bring your own linens and towels.
- A post departure cleaning is included with your rental. You will need to leave the cottage tidy with everything returned to its original location.
- Pets are welcome at this property. Fixed cats are welcome but you must bring your own litter box, litter and scratching post. Guests will be responsible for any scratching damage.
- Weekly internet bandwidth limit is 15 GB. Extra usage will be charged at $4/GB
The cottage is located on a point on Gloucester Pool, a 13-kilometre, island speckled lake that is a part of the Trent Severn Waterway. The waters are good for swimming and boating, and access to the waterway gives you the opportunity to boat pretty well anywhere. Entry to the water is shallow and sandy.
- BBQ Grill
- Fireplace, Wood/Gas
- 3D Walkthrough
- Summer: Sat-Sat only
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Winter Rentals
Things to do
DistancesDistances shown are "as the crow flies".
Driving distances will be longer. NOTE that directions are approximate. Exact directions are provided upon booking